InfrastructurePurpose-built for world-class strength and resiliency. Designed with you in mind.
New Continuum Data Center is a state-of-the-art colocation facility strategically located in beautiful West Chicago, where we’re surrounded by fields, can hear the wind, and on a clear day we still can’t see the Chicago skyline. No snarling traffic, no parking puzzles, and an environment designed to accommodate your needs, whether you need a single rack or a custom suite.
- SSAE16, PCI, Open-IX and HIPAA Certified
- Fully redundant 2N power and dynamic in row cooling infrastructure
- 80,000 sq. ft. gross with 40,000 sq. ft. of raised floor
- Multiple points of entry with multiple connectivity options
- Private suites and expandable cages available
- Full cabinet (42U), 1/2 (21U), 1/3 (14U) and 1U colocation
Related Reading on Infrastructure
Support & ServiceMore than speeds and feeds. Heart and soul.
Experienced. Reliable. Committed.
Don’t think of us as a datacenter. Think of us as the people inside the datacenter.
From the minute our relationship with you starts, we’re here to customize solutions, answer questions, carry out tasks to your exact specifications with our remote-hands capabilities, or just get out of the way while you work in our comfortable, secure state of the art facility. Your data is as important to us as our relationship with you, and we’re deeply committed to to both.
- 24x7x365 validated access with ample parking
- NOC Staff always on-site to support you
- Customer lounge
- On-site storage and customer work areas
- Client workstations for complex or lengthy installations
Related Reading on Customer Service
SecurityPurpose built with the highest level of security in mind.
Safe and sound.
Our state of the art facility is purpose built with the highest level of security in mind, with biometric and key card scanning, kevlar and diamond-plate steel reinforced walls, and cutting edge management and monitoring systems throughout.
- Automated visitor screening and background checks
- Biometric and key card scanning
- Kevlar and diamond plate steel reinforced walls
- Anti-tailgating mantrap door at main entrance
- Secure and isolated shipping/receiving department
- Extensive security including gated access and 24/7 monitored internal and external CCTV
Related Reading on Security
ConnectivityLow latency. Network efficient.
Our high-performance, next-generation connectivity and bandwidth services help make sure you or your customers stay in touch, informed, and included.
- OPEN-IX Data Center Certification
- Connected to United Internet Exchange (www.unitedix.net)
- Multiple dark fiber and IP providers available
- 16 Diverse fiber entry points into the data center
- Two meet-me-rooms at front and back of data center
CoolingChilled water systems for an efficiently cool climate.
Servers are hot. Lots of servers are really hot. Our cutting edge chilled water cooling capabilities can easily accommodate extremely high density configurations across the data center floor.
- Hot Aisle containment used for the ultimate in efficiency
- Redundant STULZ CyberRow intelligent cooling systems
- Four free cooling heat exchangers further enhancing redundancy and efficiency
- Redundant and easily isolated chilled water distribution system
- Four 770 ton parallel Trane Centrifigual Chillers supported by redundant Evapco towers
Related Reading on Cooling
Redundant & sustainable.
Our 2N design with 8MW generator farm supports our 100% uptime SLA.
- 2N power design on all system levels (Utility, UPS, PDU’s & rack distribution)
- Diverse 12kV power feeds with readily accessible diverse 34kV feeds
- Four 12,470 volt – 2MW Caterpillar generators
- Redundant (A/B) Starline Busway power delivery
- High density cabinet footprint
Related Reading on Power
Or use this form and we’ll connect with you.